One World Cafe

The daily menu posting of the delicious specials at the One World Café, Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Cee-Lo Pie?

I wish I was a little bit taller / I wish I was a baller

so to make up for my lack of height I baked an apple pie. With thatches!! Low and behold, when I came in the next day she was all gone. I figure I might have to make some more...and soon.... My homemade cheesey chive biscuits are here today and roasted ginger carrot soup, samosas and fresh fruit salad (strawberry season!!) Also, our espresso machine is up and running and lattes are bountiful! Greg The Booninator has been so kind as to train the newbies on the machine, so soon enough everyone will be coffee connoisseurs. Also, many thanks to Greg for taking my shifts while I'm away on tour with Gilbert Switzer. Can I write a swear on here? Whatevs. Fuck the rain.

xo meghan