One World Cafe

The daily menu posting of the delicious specials at the One World Café, Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Testing....Testing....Come in!!!

Ok, so since my friend Anne gave me a little demo on Sushi construction, I thought I'd give it a try.

[One World Rocket Ship] Come in, lunch pad, do you read?

[Lunch Pad] *CHHHSSSRRRKT* Lunch Pad *CSSSHHH* invasion - *CCRRRKKKK - POP!*

[One World]

[Lunch Pad] "Control must be maintained! We've found the Sushi and Rice and....oh fu-" *BRRRKKZZZ* "argh!! Its Miso soup, lookout Charles, its right behind-" *BBBBZZZ*


Uhm, ok, so if that didn't make sense... today's lunch is:

1 Vegetable Roll (its actually tofu and mushroom, I had to standardize to save time)
1 Bowl of Miso soup with tofu and nori.
1 little pile of plain white rice (thats right, plain!)

and its only 5.70. Get used to it.


Josh.