One World Cafe

The daily menu posting of the delicious specials at the One World Café, Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Big Fat Greek Lunch

On todays menu i have decided to go a little Greek. I started off making a fresh greek salad which includes, (but is not limited to) fresh kamata olives, tomatoes, and feta(optional) with my home-made balsalmic garlic dressing. Next i decided to go a little Tuscan, and use some Sun-dried tomaotes for my in a vegan rose sauce. Which also includes grilled garlic tofu, ripe tomatoes and green and red peppers. All of this flavourful abundance is poured over linguini.......my mouth is watering,
Need i say more?

aMy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your food looks really good - how 'bout an address? or did I miss it?

7:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please please please post your food every day, not just whenever. please.

7:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://tramadol-sqllt.blogspot.com/
Ciao!

6:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home